Jesse Lingard: I've had plenty of setbacks at Manchester United

ESPN FC's Mark Ogden takes on Danny Higginbotham on Manchester United trivia. Most likely to be sent off? Most likely to skip a shower? Reece v Lauren James. Jesse Lingard has admitted he has "had a lot of setbacks" at Manchester United. Lingard has established himself at Old Trafford after coming through the club's academy, making more than 200 senior appearances. But that was not before a tough journey though youth football, a series of loan moves and a lengthy lay-off with a knee injury suffered in 2014. "I was always small, when I was in the Under-18s I played most Under-16s games because a lot of people were bigger than me, but it didn't faze me,"...

from ESPN FC - English Premier League News https://ift.tt/2x9U5D6

Comments